Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,572 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.746 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 109,830 Дин. (€895) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,300TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Iowa City, Iowa costs $0.01 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Athens costs €0.75 (39 minutes ago)