Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,757 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 117.496 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 286,634 Дин. (€2,440) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 176,000 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)