Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,397 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 123.170 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 107,796 Дин. (€875) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)