Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,583 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.552 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 74% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,950 Дин. (€1,109) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aberdeen costs £375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)