Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 122.793 RSD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 144 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 5,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,550 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ljubljana costs €557 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 35,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)