Cost of living comparison between Cagliari, Italy and Belgrade, Serbia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,571 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 121.996 RSD / EUR
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
For example, you would need at least 135,504 Дин. (€1,111) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Дин. in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$92 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 140 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 84,708 (about 2 hours ago)