Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.865 RSD / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,223 prices entered by 291 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 66% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)