Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 159.519 RSD / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,483 prices entered by 213 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)