Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Belgrade, Serbia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.032 RSD / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,899 prices entered by 340 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 41% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)