Cost of living comparison between Amman, Jordan and Belgrade, Serbia
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 154.528 RSD / JOD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,230 prices entered by 197 different people.
Do you live in Belgrade? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 57% more expensive than in Belgrade (Serbia)
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Montevideo costs $U88 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aalborg costs kr99 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 219,500 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)