Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Beirut, Lebanon
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 905 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 5051.911 LBP / KWD *
Do you live in Beirut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 50% cheaper than in Beirut (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 14,700,000 L£ in Beirut you would need to make just about 7,307,088 L£ (Dinar 1,446) in Kuwait City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)