Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Beirut, Lebanon
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,713 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.324 LBP / LKR
Do you live in Beirut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 53% cheaper than in Beirut (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,130,000 L£ in Beirut you would need to make just about 4,295,560 L£ (516,058 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs $b97,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vigo costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Helsinki costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)