Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Beirut, Lebanon
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,142 prices entered by 337 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1814.129 LBP / EUR *
Do you live in Beirut? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Beirut (Lebanon)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,200,000 L£ in Beirut you would need to make just about 9,625,444 L£ (€5,306) in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kraków costs 4.42 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (about 4 hours ago)