Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 805 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元49,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元22,187 (Rp 48,838,723) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)