Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Beijing, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00051 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 54% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元78,125 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元35,917 (Rp 71,092,849) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 4.15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.60 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)