Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,234 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元38,990 (Rp 81,129,836) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Budapest costs 145,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Stockholm costs 5,595 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Copenhagen costs kr4,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Allahabad costs ₨454 (about 1 hour ago)