Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 963 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 51% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元39,549 (Rp 76,499,657) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)