Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 719 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00047 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元50,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元25,881 (Rp 55,649,650) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (about 3 hours ago)