Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 880 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元53,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元24,681 (Rp 50,510,477) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)