Cost of living comparison between Yogyakarta, Indonesia and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 958 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 52% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元39,383 (Rp 82,079,247) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)