Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 26% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元55,386 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €7 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 270 (about 2 hours ago)