Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,000 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元54,743 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)