Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 882 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元54,228 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Voronezh costs руб 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (42 minutes ago)