Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元62,272 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leicester costs £60 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Darwin costs AU$1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)