Cost of living comparison between Yantai, China and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元78,125 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元57,095 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ondo costs 3.17 ₦ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zagreb costs 200,981 kn (about 1 hour ago)