Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元51,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元36,503 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Jose, California costs $4,800 (about 1 hour ago)