Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元58,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元41,564 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)