Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 29% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元51,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元36,308 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)