Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 937 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 28% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元78,125 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元56,532 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)