Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 935 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 27% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元78,125 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元57,037 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 1 hour ago)