Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 591 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 29% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元58,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元41,253 in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)