Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10407 CNY / INR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 54% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元58,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元26,479 (₨254,436) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $716 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)