Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Beijing, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,394 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09675 CNY / INR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 60% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元78,125 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元31,167 (₨322,135) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$10,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,053 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Oporto costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)