Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Beijing, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09915 CNY / INR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 58% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元33,921 (₨342,112) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 3.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 200,000 p. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luoyang costs 元15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zurich costs CHF 179 (about 2 hours ago)