Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Beijing, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10139 CNY / INR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 57% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元35,209 (₨347,264) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)