Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10186 CNY / INR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 55% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元59,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元26,624 (₨261,372) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)