Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Beijing, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09709 CNY / INR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 59% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元31,031 (₨319,631) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)