Cost of living comparison between The Hague, Netherlands and Beijing, China
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.348 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 138 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨650 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 140,000 (about 2 hours ago)