Cost of living comparison between The Hague, Netherlands and Beijing, China
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 146 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 37% more expensive than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Duisburg costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 160 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Trondheim costs kr 48 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 70,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kavala costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$12,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)