Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,842 prices entered by 450 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46579 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元10,805 (ARS $23,197) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥67,562 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 10,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)