Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 944 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46817 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 85% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元10,923 (ARS $23,330) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Trnava costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sibiu costs 400 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kamloops costs C$9 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)