Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 822 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38017 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元58,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元7,865 (ARS $20,688) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)