Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 885 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45708 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元11,563 (ARS $25,297) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kaunas costs €1.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rome costs €566 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)