Cost of living comparison between San Juan, Argentina and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44910 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元78,125 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元10,769 (ARS $23,979) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fujairah costs Dirham 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malang costs Rp 3,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Wellington costs NZ$1,677 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 600 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)