Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Beijing, China
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.662 CNY / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 8,299 prices entered by 839 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Chiang Mai is about the same as in Kuala Lumpur
- Cost of living in Kampala is about the same as in Kampala
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 48% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Tampere costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riga costs €700 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 500 zł (34 minutes ago)