Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Beijing, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,155 prices entered by 549 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06018 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 21% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元59,489 (₨ 988,441) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Darwin costs AU$1.40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)