Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Beijing, China
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06107 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 34% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元53,802 (₨ 881,015) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 18,060 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Surat costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)