Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06520 CNY / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,644 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 35% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)