Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Beijing, China
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06238 CNY / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,357 prices entered by 159 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 38% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 36,600TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bydgoszcz costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bonn costs €4,910 (about 1 hour ago)