Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 68%|
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06336 CNY / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,679 prices entered by 188 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 39% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)