Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 57%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06398 CNY / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,767 prices entered by 219 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 36% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)