Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 31%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05844 CNY / NPR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 241 different people.
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 31% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元53,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元36,411 (₨ 623,007) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)