Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Beijing, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06105 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元75,000 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元55,454 (₨ 908,319) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 160 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lubumbashi costs 4,550 Franc (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨600 (about 3 hours ago)