Cost of living comparison between Kathmandu, Nepal and Beijing, China
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06206 CNY / NPR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 36% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元81,250 in Beijing you would need to make just about 元52,074 (₨ 839,132) in Kathmandu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $275 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,307 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Brighton and Hove costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 123,939 L$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Strasbourg costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)