Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03268 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 42% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 29,000元 in Beijing you would need to make just about 16,790元 (513,761 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £92 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Ufa costs руб 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €610 (about 2 hours ago)