Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Beijing, China
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03379 CNY / LKR
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 40% cheaper than in Beijing (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000元 in Beijing you would need to make just about 18,643元 (551,781 ₨) in Colombo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Tegucigalpa costs L 9,674 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,009 (about 4 hours ago)