Cost of living comparison between Dortmund, Germany and Basel, Switzerland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,759 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.103 CHF / EUR
Do you live in Basel? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 42% cheaper than in Basel (Switzerland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CHF 15,000 in Basel you would need to make just about CHF 8,720 (€7,909) in Dortmund.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naga costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Xining costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Klang costs RM1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)