Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Barranquilla, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 420.846 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,224,141 (元24,294) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$10,156,250 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (29 minutes ago)