Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 465.978 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 10% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,300,015 (元22,104) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,375,000 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £2,580 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in York costs £30,000 (about 2 hours ago)