Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Barranquilla, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 417.840 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is about the same as in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,812,501 (元23,484) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,765,625 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (43 minutes ago)