Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 446.178 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 8% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,928,060 (元24,493) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$10,156,250 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)