Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 434.801 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,403,187 (元23,926) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,765,625 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)