Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 437.260 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 6% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,393,144 (元23,769) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,765,625 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)