Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 448.581 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 6% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,791,744 (元24,058) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$10,156,250 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vijayawada costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,756 (13 minutes ago)