Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 434.561 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 6% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,951,465 (元22,900) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,375,000 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lucknow costs ₨1,555 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €21 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)