Cost of living in Wuhu, China compared to Barranquilla, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 424.523 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 5% cheaper than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$9,765,625 in Barranquilla you would need to make just about COL$9,230,049 (元21,742) in Wuhu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (less than a minute ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)