Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 481.099 COP / CNY
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 7% cheaper than in Jakarta
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,059,821 (元20,910) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$9,375,000 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 93 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Dubai costs Dirham 3,440 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)