Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Barranquilla, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.521 COP / JMD
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 21% more expensive than in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,316,432 (J$413,670) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$7,710,000 in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)