Cost of living comparison between Cancún, Mexico and Barranquilla, Colombia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 164.596 COP / MXN
Do you live in Barranquilla? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cancún (Mexico) is about the same as in Barranquilla (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$9,375,000 in Barranquilla you would need to make just about COL$9,011,078 (Mex$ 54,747) in Cancún.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte Amalie costs $18 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €36 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)