Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Bareilly, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2019.
Do you live in Bareilly? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Bareilly (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨23,000 in Bareilly you would need to make just about ₨20,215 in Moradabad.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Oran costs 180 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 3 hours ago)