Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan vs Bareilly, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.651 INR / JPY
Do you live in Bareilly? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 66% more expensive than in Bareilly (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,600 (¥63,936) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Bareilly.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)