Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Bareilly, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 20.871 INR / ILS
Do you live in Bareilly? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Bareilly (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,790 (2,673 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Bareilly.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (38 minutes ago)