Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Bareilly, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.203 INR / CNY
Do you live in Bareilly? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Bareilly (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,089 (2,655元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Bareilly.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dakar costs 4,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Coventry costs £700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in New York City costs $13 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)