Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Bareilly, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.580 INR / EGP
Do you live in Bareilly? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Bareilly (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Bareilly you would need to make just about ₨21,952 (E£ 4,793) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Edinburgh costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)