Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Bareilly, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.498 INR / EGP
Do you live in Bareilly? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Bareilly (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Bareilly you would need to make just about ₨22,053 (E£ 4,902) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $4.67 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €66 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨130 (36 minutes ago)