Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Barcelona, Spain
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,032 prices entered by 270 different people.
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)