Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Barcelona, Spain
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 12,700 prices entered by 1,173 different people.
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 43% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bangkok costs 16,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asmara costs Nakfa100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bangalore costs ₨24 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (about 4 hours ago)