Cost of living comparison between Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Barcelona, Spain
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,017 prices entered by 259 different people.
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 40% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$92 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 140 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 84,708 (about 2 hours ago)