Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,641 prices entered by 823 different people.
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quilmes costs ARS $800 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gulbarga costs ₨130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Padua costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)