Cost of living in Macao vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,327 prices entered by 392 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10956 EUR / MOP
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 14% more expensive than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,452 (40,637 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,900 in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)