Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,861 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 24% more expensive than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,930 (3,896,849 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,800 in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 170 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr175 (about 2 hours ago)