Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00014 EUR / PYG
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,139 prices entered by 401 different people.
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 50% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Riga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latacunga costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr384 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)