Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 23.547 THB / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 210 different people.
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Bangkok (Thailand)
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Antalya costs 1,300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €4,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,200 (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 7 hours ago)