Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05111 THB / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,449 prices entered by 444 different people.
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is about the same as in Bangkok (Thailand)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)