Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Chile and Bangkok, Thailand
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04925 THB / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 16,234 prices entered by 1,627 different people.
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in The Hague costs €225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kolkata costs ₨88 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$11,094 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)