Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13835 THB / YER
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 7% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 72,708 ฿ (525,543 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)