Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00927 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 15% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 159,000 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 135,597 ฿ (14,624,418 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)