Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Bangkok, Thailand
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,372 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01022 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 59,103 ฿ (5,782,432 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)