Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,173 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00949 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 11% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 55,542 ฿ (5,855,250 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)