Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00988 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 85,663 ฿ (8,672,732 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)