Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Bangkok, Thailand
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01028 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 59,528 ฿ (5,789,443 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 1.01 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tirana costs 30,000 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.13 (about 2 hours ago)