Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,257 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00957 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 11% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 69,424 ฿ (7,257,197 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (36 minutes ago)