Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Bangkok, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01051 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 7% more expensive than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 83,344 ฿ (7,933,240 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 ฿ in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Colombo costs 5,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 3,200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)