Cost of living comparison between Kampala, Uganda and Bangkok, Thailand
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01025 THB / UGX
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% cheaper than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 ฿ in Bangkok you would need to make just about 88,686 ฿ (8,650,954 Shilling) in Kampala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 2 hours ago)