Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,368 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02921 THB / KRW
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 200,735 ฿ (₩6,871,079) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 156,000 ฿ in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)