Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,109 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03068 THB / KRW
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 87,620 ฿ (₩2,855,605) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ฿ in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)