Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Bangkok, Thailand
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,092 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03096 THB / KRW
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 86,358 ฿ (₩2,789,595) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 ฿ in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (18 minutes ago)