Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Bangkok, Thailand
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,942 prices entered by 721 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03104 THB / KRW
Do you live in Bangkok? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 56% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Melbourne is 27% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Bangkok (Thailand)
For example, you would need at least 127,452 ฿ (₩4,105,868) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 ฿ in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.17 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv 6 vel. (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tarragona costs €20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sumy costs 6,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Washington D.C. costs $1,312 (about 1 hour ago)