Cost of living comparison between Visakhapatnam, India and Bangalore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,211 prices entered by 1,260 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2015.
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 167% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Visakhapatnam (India) is 13% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,882 in Visakhapatnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brisbane costs AU$1.28 (23 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Zaporizhzhya costs 44₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (about 2 hours ago)