Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Bangalore, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 15,680 prices entered by 1,947 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 96% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨153,405 (R$ 8,088) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 150,000 p. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 2 hours ago)