Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Bangalore, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,653 prices entered by 730 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.105 INR / RUB
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,639 (руб 109,192) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨110,000 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)