Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Bangalore, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,563 prices entered by 677 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.127 INR / RUB
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,749 (руб 112,515) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨112,000 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)