Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Bangalore, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,885 prices entered by 677 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.095 INR / RUB
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,614 (руб 99,222) in Rostov-on-Don to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨99,000 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)