Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Bangalore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,382 prices entered by 513 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.561 INR / MXN
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,038 (Mex$ 23,317) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1,718 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €6,888 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U756 (about 3 hours ago)