Cost of living comparison between Mérida, Mexico and Bangalore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,209 prices entered by 1,251 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.019 INR / MXN
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is 38% more expensive than in Paris
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in SF is 6% cheaper than in New York
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 57% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,761 (Mex$ 29,304) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (heating, electricity, gas ...), weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Chiang Rai costs 38,700 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Wrocław costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1.06 (about 1 hour ago)