Cost of living comparison between Memphis, Tennessee, United States and Bangalore, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,667 prices entered by 575 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.795 INR / USD
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,265 ($2,953) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)