Cost of living comparison between Memphis, Tennessee, United States and Bangalore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11,861 prices entered by 1,320 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2015. Exchange rate: 66.811 INR / USD
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
- Cost of living in New York is 170% more expensive than in DF
- Cost of living in DF is 63% cheaper than in New York
- Cost of living in London is about the same as in New York
- Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur is 57% cheaper than in Singapore
- Cost of living in New York is about the same as in London
- Cost of living in Dubai is 26% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in Bangalore is 20% cheaper than in Mumbai
- Cost of living in Sydney is 27% cheaper than in London
- Cost of living in London is 150% more expensive than in São Paulo
- Cost of living in Vancouver is 5% cheaper than in Toronto
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 224% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨242,838 ($3,635) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Lunchtime menu in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Marrakech costs 400 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Valletta costs €0.26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)