Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Bangalore, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02331 INR / COP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 5,419 prices entered by 677 different people.
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (26 minutes ago)