Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Bangalore, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,751 prices entered by 573 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 13% cheaper than in Bangalore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Bangalore you would need to make just about ₨68,294 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)