Cost of living comparison between Liverpool, United Kingdom and Bangalore, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,522 prices entered by 531 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 98.105 INR / GBP
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 137% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,815 (£2,261) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 15KM (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dar es Salaam costs 32,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr4,000 (about 1 hour ago)