Cost of living comparison between Donetsk, Ukraine and Bangalore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,015 prices entered by 475 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.642 INR / UAH
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Bangalore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Bangalore you would need to make just about ₨46,761 (17,699₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$92 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gaziantep costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rotterdam costs €539 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Nanning costs 元200 (about 1 hour ago)