Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Bangalore, India
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,770 prices entered by 580 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.481 INR / UAH
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 45% cheaper than in Bangalore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Bangalore you would need to make just about ₨34,199 (13,786₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)