Cost of living comparison between Changzhi, China and Bangalore, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,201 prices entered by 490 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.235 INR / CNY
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 49% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,659 (元13,645) in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brisbane costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 210 Franc (about 2 hours ago)