Cost of living comparison between Cairo, Egypt and Bangalore, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,416 prices entered by 745 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.524 INR / EGP
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 9% more expensive than in Bangalore (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,760 (E£ 13,524) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)