Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Bangalore, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 6,902 prices entered by 805 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 INR / EGP
Do you live in Bangalore? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Bangalore (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Bangalore you would need to make just about ₨64,898 (E£ 15,343) in Cairo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)