Cost of living in Zhengzhou, China vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.20485 BND / CNY
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhengzhou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,800 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$3,820 (18,647元) in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Edinburgh costs £900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $79 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 30 Kwacha (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 6 hours ago)