Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.063 BND / CAD
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, you would need at least B$6,709 (C$6,310) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with B$5,400 in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)