Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
WARNING! Tucumán has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tucumán.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 703 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01432 BND / ARS *
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 55% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,500 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$2,471 (ARS $172,582) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q63 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Goiânia costs R$ 99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 4 hours ago)