Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19333 BND / BOB
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,400 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$3,338 ($b17,264) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 19TL (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Paris costs €3.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 9 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 8 hours ago)