Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23976 BND / BRL
Do you live in Bandar Seri Begawan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require B$5,200 in Bandar Seri Begawan you would need to make just about B$2,939 (R$ 12,258) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,600,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)